WinToHDD is a handy and useful Windows software that allows you to install or reinstall Microsoft Windows without using a CD/DVD or USB drive. With this All-in-One Microsoft Windows Setup application, you can easily reinstall Microsoft Windows, install Microsoft Windows onto disks other than the one where your Microsoft Windows operating system is installed, or clone current Windows OS installation (Windows vista or later) to other disk.
Trying to make the Microsoft Windows deployment task as easy as possible, WinToHDD comes with a genuine, clean interface that only uses three buttons: one for re-installing the operating system on the local workstation, one for starting a new Microsoft Windows install on a second device (hard drive), and the third for generating an exact copy of the local system to other disk.
Version 2.0 (5/30/2016)
- Support for installing or reinstalling Windows directly from a WIM, ESD or SWM file
- Support for installing or reinstalling Windows directly from a VHD or VHDX
- Fixed bug: Windows unable to boot after cloning in some cases
- Add support for encrypted ESD
- User interface improvements
- Fix other minor bugs
- Windows XP or later (32/64-bit).
- Intel® Pentium® processor.
- 512MB of available RAM (1G or more recommended).
- 500MB of free space on your hard drive.
- 1024×768 graphic device (higher resolution recommended).