“TimeBell automates reminders and many repetitive computer actions for you. Once created in TimeBell, you will never have to worry about them again! What a time saver, your computer will remember to have that program up and running, even if you can’t be there! TimeBell with its reminders and advanced capabilities, makes it simple! The TimeBell program is easy to understand, even someone new to computers will find it easy to get started. There is even a convenient desktop calendar.”
Capabilities and settings of TimeBell
At predefined time TimeBell can:
– open a reminder window with your text (image can even be added to it)
– start up predefined program or open a file
– close selected a program
– open a predefined website
– switch off monitor, shutdown, put it to sleep or put it to standby mode, change PC user.
– show window with countdown 1 minute before action with powerPC
– change the wallpaper of desktop
– send an email using a predefined e-mail address
– accompany task by the sound
– synchronize time with atomic clock
All these tasks can be executed once or periodically (hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, yearly).
All tasks can be performed in any combination, together or separately.
The number of TimeBell tasks is unlimited.
At start up, TimeBell notifies you about any missed tasks.
You can view the list of tasks on present day at starting program.
If you use multiple computers, you can transfer the data file with all the tasks of TimeBell between them via external storage or through Internet.
You can even create TimeBell tasks remotely through Internet.
Customized capabilities of TimeBell.
– run TimeBell with Windows (is active by default)
– minimize TimeBell to system tray on start (is not active by default)
– when TimeBell is run, show window with tasks on current day (is not active by default)
In order to see tasks in more detail or edit a task, just double-click on the task with left mouse button to display a window with all the details.
– speak time every hour (is not active by default)
– displaying calendar on the desktop (is not active by default)
– automatically download a tasks from website www.evvasoft.com (is active by default). Delete of downloaded tasks from website (is active by default)
– windows “stickers” for create your notes
– function of the address book
– function countdown timer.
– check update for new version TimeBell (is active by default). Check updates automatically – when startup TimeBell or manually select in menu “Check for Updates now”. For disable this function please select in menu program “Disable automatically check updates”.
– password to protecting access to TimeBell (is not active by default)
– countdown 1 minute before action with powerPC (is not active by default)
Synchronize time with atomic clock:
– automatically synchronize time with atomic clock (is active by default). You can disable this function.
– You can select periodically synchronize time with atomic clock: hourly, daily, weekly, monthly (hourly by default)
– at start-up TimeBell synchronizes time with atomic clock
– you can select SNTP server for synchronize time ( time.windows.com by default) or add your SNTP server
Appearance TimeBell is customizable: TimeBell
– color of the fonts
The following are displayed in the TimeBell calendar on the desktop :
– date and time
– a season of year
– the year according to oriental calendar
– a sign of the zodiac for the current date
– indication of the leap year
Setting for the calendar on the desktop:
– The 24-hours (by default) or the 12- hours AM/PM view by choice
– Select the day to start week : Monday (by default) or Sunday
– Skins calendar on the desktop
– For returning to current date, push button “Today” on calendar
– Variable transparency is available on the desktop calendar
– Double-click date on desktop calendar to create new task