CloneDVD copies movies to create unparalleled picture quality DVD backups, whether it’s the main title you’re copying or the complete DVD.
CloneDVD will compress long footage at high speed to the highest of quality using specialised transcoding technology, allowing you to select your audio and language settings and also the final target size.
Easy for even the novice user, CloneDVD’s intuitive Filmstrip assistant guides you through all the available configuration settings, allowing you to choose which chapters to include and offering the option to trim a video section.
A visual quality bar shows how your configuration choices affect the quality of the final copy.
Please note that commercial DVDs might also require AnyDVD.
- Impressive speed at high reduction rates
- Video Preview shows an overview of all selectable DVD titles
- Include or exclude the original menu
- Visual quality control through quality bars during the title and language selection
- Target size freely adjustable
- Chapter trimming/splitting available
- Very easy to use: Our unique filmstrip assistant will guide you step-by-step through all settings – easy for beginners
- Preferences: Memorizes the last settings that were used and uses those settings in future sessions
- Layer break flag removal possible
- Picture snapshots while transcoding and remixing
- Real-time bitrate and frame statistics while transcoding
- Logging window available
- Preview the movie during transcoding and writing
- Works with most DVD player hardware and software
- Works with DVD±R/RW media
- Stable, fast and does not require an ASPI driver