Tabbed Browsing, Editing, and Managing of Documents in Microsoft Office 2016, 2013 – 2003 and Office 365
With the standard versions of Microsoft® Office, you cannot view and edit multiple files within a single tabbed window. Office Tab changes this by introducing a tabbed user interface – as seen in web browsers such as Internet Explorer® 8, Firefox and Google Chrome – in Microsoft Office 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 and Office 365 (Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Publisher®, Access®, Project and Visio®)
- Open, read, edit, and manage multiple Office documents in a single tabbed window.
- arrow blue right bubble Minimize the number of windows you open at the same time.
- arrow blue right bubble Save and close all Office documents with one click.
- arrow blue right bubble Based on Microsoft Office add-in technology.
New features in Office Tab 11.00
Add the Close Unlocked feature to the right-clicking menu: you can quickly close all unlocked tabs at once in Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint. See screenshot:
- Update language translations.
- Improve the installation package.
- Some minor improvements.
- Fixed: The Save feature of the right-clicking menu cannot work when only one tab opens in Microsoft Excel 2013 and 2016.
- Fixed: For the Tabs for Word package, the Close All feature in the right-clicking menu may cause error when there are locked tabs.
- Fixed: Error will occur when the name of favorites group or favorites item includes “=”.
- Fixed: Some minor bugs.