mIRC is a popular Internet Relay Chat client used by individuals and organizations to communicate, share, play and work with each other on IRC networks around the world. Serving the Internet community for over two decades, mIRC has evolved into a powerful, reliable and fun piece of technology. You can learn about mIRC here.
mIRC 7.45 has been released! (April 25th 2016)
This is a small update that fixes an issue with the way BAN/UNBAN events are handled. This issue was introduced in a recent change to mIRC and we decided it was important enough, and affected enough users, to release a small update to fix it. This update includes the following improvements, changes and fixes:
- Fixed on BAN/UNBAN event bug that caused it to not be triggered on mode +b/-b events.
- Updated channels /list feature to send *matchtext* to server in LIST request on Undernet and Quakenet.
- Fixed DCC Send file dialog nickname combobox being incorrectly sized.
- Fixed $sdir() new file dialogs not handling invalid path names.
- Fixed $sfile() new file dialogs not filling in filename editbox.
- Fixed tray tips bug that caused gpf triggered by right-click on tray tip.
- Fixed tray tips and speech bug in formatting of text for multiple mode changes.
- Updated installer to re-use default NSIS uninstall executable.
- Updated CA root certificates cacert.pem file.