EditPlus is a text editor, HTML editor, PHP editor, Java editor and Hex Viewer for Windows. While it can serve as a good Notepad replacement, it also offers many powerful features for Web page authors and programmers.
Seamless Web browser for previewing HTML pages, and FTP (also sftp and FTPS) feature for uploading local files to FTP server.
Other features include Hex Viewer, HTML toolbar, user tools, line number, ruler, URL highlighting, auto completion, cliptext, column selection, powerful search and replace, multiple undo/redo, spell checker, customizable keyboard shortcuts, and more.
What’s New 4.0:
* Supports keyboard input on column selection.
* ‘Reload unsaved buffers’ option (‘Preferences’->’General’).
* ‘Auto Indent on Paste’ menu option (‘Edit’->’Clipboard’).
* Base64 Encode/Decode commands (‘Edit’->’Convert’).
* ‘Insert spaces instead of tab’ option allows different number of spaces.
* Allows double click on Fonts dialog box.
* Program could crash when loading file in right-to-left language.
* ‘An additional file name’ option for Settings & syntax didn’t work.
* URL highlighting couldn’t handle multiple URLs in single line.
* Print command showed tabs in wrong sizes.
* Drag and drop cliptext item didn’t work correctly.
* Fixes screen update issue when changing font.
* Join Line now doesn’t add extra spaces at the end of line.
* Custom icon for User Toolbar didn’t show correctly in High DPI screens.
* Prevents keyboard column selection being changed by moving mouse pointer.
* Cliptext window couldn’t load ctl files in Unix format.
* Fixes document tab issue on Windows 10 preview.