Simply the Best Multi-Monitor Software for Windows 7 and Windows 8/8.1!
- Get fully functional taskbar with Start menu and system tray on each monitor
- Quickly move windows between monitors
- Set its own wallpaper and screensaver on each monitor
- Play a game on one monitor and chat, surf web, etc. on others
Actual Multiple Monitors improves Windows® user interface when working with several monitors at once. Install Actual Multiple Monitors to get such essential controls as Taskbar, Start menu, system tray and Task Switcher on each connected display, quickly allocate windows between monitors (either manually or automatically), improve the look-and-feel of your desktop with the multi-monitor desktop wallpaper and screen saver, switch your laptop between internal display and external displays in a click with desktop profiles. Play your favorite games on one monitor and chat, serf web, stream online video, etc. on the others at the same time without fear that the game will minimize.
With these subtle but indispensable enhancements your productivity may be increased several times!
You no longer need to move the cursor to the primary screen to access the taskbar. With Actual Multiple Monitors you will get a fully functional taskbar onto each display. No matter which monitor you are working with – the following Windows 7, 8 Taskbar features will be available anywhere:
- Start button and toolbars
- Aero Peek and Jump Lists
- Notification area (system tray), clock and Show Desktop button
- Custom taskbar groups
- and much more
Additional Title Bar Buttons
Be saved from routine tossing of windows between monitors – new buttons in each window’s title bar give an instant access to advanced window functions and let apply them in a single click:
Move Window to Another Monitor additional title button – move a window to another monitor
Maximize Any Window over Entire Multi-monitor Desktop additional title button – make a window span the entire composite desktop
Hotkeys is the tool of professionals, and Actual Multiple Monitors supports them in full. Most of program functions can be activated via hotkey, and you can customize the key combinations at will. Moreover, you will be able to add your own hotkeys for some window operations
Gamers will appreciate several features of Actual Multiple Monitors that were developed specifically for enhancing multi-monitor gaming experience, making it more attractive and convenient:
- Ignore Deactivation – prevents the game from being minimized when you switch to another application
- Lock Mouse – locks the mouse pointer in a specific window or monitor preventing it from leaving a game
- and many others
Divider allows you to divide the entire large desktop or each monitor into several non-intersecting areas (tiles). If you put a window into one of such tiles, the window will expand up to tile’s borders only. You can create as many custom tile layouts as you need and activate them on the fly as circumstances require.
If you prefer arrange your windows manually, Actual Multiple Monitors will help you make it faster and more accurate by snapping a certain edge of the dragged window to:
- desktop or monitor boundaries
- other windows (both from inside and outside)
- custom virtual grid with a defined cell size
Also, you will get an improved version of the Windows 7 Aero Snap feature: now it works on edges between monitors.
Using Actual Multiple Monitors, you can set up any kind of Desktop’s background on multiple displays:
- Single picture stretched over the entire desktop
- Individual picture on each monitor
- Individual slideshow running separately on each monitor
- Web slideshow from Google Image Search or Flickr
- Flexible picture positioning (center, tile, stretch, proportional stretch, crop to fit)
Multi-Monitor Screen Saver
Actual Multiple Monitors gives new abilities for screen savers (even those that don’t have native multi-monitor support) – you will be able to:
- stretch any screen saver over the entire desktop
- put individual screen saver onto each monitor
Mirroring is a special function that allows observing a certain window, monitor or a custom part of desktop in a separate window on another monitor. It can be useful in various specific situations:
- you need to clone the primary displays to two or more additional monitors
- you need to control what happens on another display but it’s out of your sight (monitor turned to a client, TV in another room, etc.)
- when you give a report or presentation, you can work with materials on your main display, mirroring its necessary part only onto the projector for your listeners
ENJOY this FULL Software “Actual Multiple Monitors 8.5” with working Crack.