Total Windows Facelift!
- More than 50 desktop managment tools
- Automation of routine window manipulations
- Virtual Desktops facility
- Must-have software for multi-monitor setups
- Your productivity can be increased several times!
Fully-Functional Desktop Environment for Multiple Monitors
Using Actual Window Manager, you will have a fully-functional taskbar for each monitor and many other features to improve the multiple monitors’ desktop environment.
- Fully-functional taskbar for each display
- Desktop Background and Screen Saver management
- Additional mouse features for multiple monitors management
- Desktop profiles
- And much more…
Virtual Desktops for Effective Work
If you have a lack of workspace on the desktop, use virtual desktops included in Actual Window Manager. This tool allows you to create the desired number on virtual desktops and increase your workspace.
- Unlimited number of additional desktops
- Each virtual desktop is individual and fully-functional
- Two modes of multiple monitor support: Classic and Independent
Configure Each Window Individually
Configure your OS as you wish. With Actual Window Manager, you can set many parameters for each window individually.
- Set startup mode and position
- Set window priority.
- Ignore deactivation
- And much more…
New Title Buttons for Improving Each Window
Many additional title buttons available to you with Actual Window Manager:
- Minimize to the system tray
- Move to the next monitor
- Always on top
- Resize a window
- And much more…
Hotkeys is the tool of professionals, and Actual Window Manager supports them in full. Most of program functions can be activated via hotkey, and you can customize the key combinations at will. Moreover, you will be able to add your own hotkeys for some window operations
Gamers will appreciate several features of Actual Window Manager that were developed specifically for enhancing multi-monitor gaming experience, making it more attractive and convenient:
- Ignore Deactivation – prevents the game from being minimized when you switch to another application
- Lock Mouse – locks the mouse pointer in a specific window or monitor preventing it from leaving a game
- and many others
The divider allows you to split the entire large desktop or each monitor into several non-intersecting areas (tiles). If you place a window into one of such tiles, the window will expand up to tile’s borders only. You can create as many custom tile layouts as you need and activate them on the fly, as circumstances require.
Improved Windows Folder Navigation
Actual Window Manager allows the use of two additional title buttons for each window. These special buttons improve Windows Folder Navigation, so you do not need to use long mouse manipulation to follow through to the desired folder.
- Recent Folders
- Favorite Folders
Mirroring is a special function that allows observing a certain window, monitor or a custom part of desktop in a separate window on another monitor. It can be useful in various specific situations:
- you need to clone the primary displays to two or more additional monitors
- you need to control what happens on another display but it’s out of your sight (monitor turned to a client, TV in another room, etc.)
- when you give a report or presentation, you can work with materials on your main display, mirroring its necessary part only onto the projector for your listeners
If you prefer arrange your windows manually, Actual Window Manager will help you make it faster and more accurate by snapping a certain edge of the dragged window to:
- desktop or monitor boundaries
- other windows (both from inside and outside)
- custom virtual grid with a defined cell size
Also, you will get an improved version of the Windows 7 Aero Snap feature: now it works on edges between monitors.
Using Actual Window Manager, you can set up any kind of Desktop’s background on multiple displays:
- Single picture stretched over the entire desktop
- Individual picture on each monitor
- Individual slideshow running separately on each monitor
- Web slideshow from Google Image Search or Flickr
- Flexible picture positioning (center, tile, stretch, proportional stretch, crop to fit)
Multi-Monitor Screen Saver
Actual Window Manager gives new abilities for screen savers (even those that don’t have native multi-monitor support) – you will be able to:
- stretch any screen saver over the entire desktop
- put individual screen saver onto each monito
Version: 8.7 what’s new
Release date: February 4, 2016
Work on: Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 (both 32-bit and 64-bit editions)
Windows Server 2012 R2 / 2012 / 2008 R2 / 2008 / 2003 / 2000 (both 32-bit and 64-bit editions)*