“Sothink SWF Decompiler is a popular and highly appreciated application that can do all that for a decent price. Deploying it on your system is a question of a few seconds, a minute tops. The interface is ribbon inspired and consists of five main tabs that encase all of its features. The main window is divided into several sections that include a file explorer to locate the Flash files, a preview of the elements contained by the SWF video and an area dedicated to exporting the files to FLA or HTML5 format.”
Sothink SWF Decompiler
Convert SWF to FLA/FLEX/HTML5
- Dedicated to SWF decompile for over 10 years
- Better accuracy and performance in Flash SWF decompile
- The first and only SWF Decompiler to support XFL & HTML5
- Support Flash CS3/CS4/CS5/CS6 and ActionScript 2.0/3.0
- It’s compatible with Windows 8
Recover FLA from SWF
Easily convert SWF to Flash document (*.fla)
- Easy to recover FLA from SWF or convert SWF made by FLEX back to FLEX source code.
- SWF Decompiler V7.4 supports Flash CS6 and can easily decompile SWF containing TLF text. Compatible with Win8.
Convert Flash to HTML5
Play Flash movies in HTML5 compatible browsers
- Convert Flash SWF to HTML5 files, and then you can play it normally in HTML5 compatible browsers.
- Enable visitors to enjoy your Flash movies on PC, iPad, iPhone and other devices that support HTML5.
Extract All SWF Elements
Extract almost all SWF elements for reuse
- One-click to extract preferred SWF elements from existing SWF files to enrich your own Flash design resources.
- You can extract shapes, images, sounds (*.mp3 or *.wav), videos (*.flv), fonts, texts, buttons, sprites, ActionScript, etc.
Edit SWF Elements
Edit shape or replace image/ text/ sound for SWF
- Decompile SWF and directly edit the shape elements by changing both figures and fill types.
- Another simple way to edit SWF is to replace image/text/sound, creating a brand new Flash movie in minutes.
Easy to Use
Multi-language interfaces are available
- SWF Decompiler offers Office 2007 style, multi-language interfaces, and the system language can be auto-recognized.
- To improve efficiency, you can decompile SWF in batch mode, and Globally search all ActionScript.
Capture and download online Flash
- FREE Flash Downloader plugin allows you to capture online Flash from IE or Firefox in one click. You can try SWF Catcher Pro.
- A built-in Flash player is also provided to easily and smoothly play any SWF/FLV/F4V movies.