The red arrows indicate changes flowing from a running program into your computer. The box labeled Hard disk (no sandbox) shows changes by a program running normally. The box labeled Hard disk (with sandbox) shows changes by a program running under Sandboxie. The animation illustrates that Sandboxie is able to intercept the changes and isolate them within a sandbox, depicted as a yellow rectangle. It also illustrates that grouping the changes together makes it easy to delete all of them at once.
Benefits of the Isolated Sandbox:
• Secure Web Browsing: Running your Web browser under the protection of Sandboxie means that all malicious software downloaded by the browser is trapped in the sandbox and can be discarded trivially.
• Enhanced Privacy: Browsing history, cookies, and cached temporary files collected while Web browsing stay in the sandbox and don’t leak into Windows.
• Secure E-mail: Viruses and other malicious software that might be hiding in your email can’t break out of the sandbox and can’t infect your real system.
• Windows Stays Lean: Prevent wear-and-tear in Windows by installing software into an isolated sandbox.
Translations: The following languages can be selected during installation: English, Albanian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese (Brasil), Russian and Turkish.
Windows 64-bit: Fully supported without qualifications since version 4.02
Changes in Version 4.04 (8 July 2013)
• This bug fix release addresses several issues that were reported shortly after the release of version 4.02.
Changes in Version 4.02 (17 June 2013)
This release is a redesign of the inner workings of Sandboxie which improves compatibility with current and future versions of Windows. For a technical discussion, please see this forum post.
These are the changes to Sandboxie since version 3.76:
• Full protection is offered on both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows. The Experimental Protection feature, which enabled full protection on 64-bit Windows, is no longer needed, and was removed.
• Improved compatibility with avast!, Driver Verifier, EMET, F-Secure, KeyScrambler, Lingoes, Listary, Norton Internet Security, Office 2013, PGP, Proxifier, ProxyCap, Solid Converter PDF, Windows 8.
• Removed support for Windows 2000. Service Pack 3 is required for use on Windows XP.
ENJOY this FULL Software Sandboxie 4.04 with Working Serial.