“R-Studio is a family of powerful and cost-effective undelete and data recovery software. Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, it is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.”
In addition to being a full-featured data recovery utility, R-Studio also includes:
• An advanced RAID reconstruction module
• A feature-rich text/hexadecimal editor
• An entire advanced disk copying/imaging module in one single piece of software, which makes R-Studio your ideal complete solution for creating a data recovery workstation.
• Standard Windows Explorer – style interface.
• Host OS: Windows 2000, XP, 2003 Server, Vista, 2008 Server, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows Server 2012.
• Data recovery over the Network. Files can be recovered on network computers running Win2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows Server 2012, Macintosh, Linux, and UNIX.
• Supported file systems: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS (a new file system introduced in Windows 2012 Server), HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux).
• Scan for Known File Types (raw file recovery): if the disk file system is heavily damaged or unsupported, R-Studio searches for specific data patterns (“file signatures”) typical for certain file types (Microsoft Office documents, jpgs, etc.). Such known file types can be custom-defined.
• Recognition and parsing Dynamic (Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/2008/Win7), Basic(MBR) and BSD (UNIX) partitions layout schema and Apple partition map. Dynamic partitions over GPT are supported as well as dynamic partitions over MBR.
• Damaged RAID recovery. If the OS cannot recognize your RAID, you can create a virtual RAID from its components. Such virtual RAID can be processed like a real one.
• Creates IMAGE FILES for an entire Hard Disk, Partition or its part. Such image files can be compressed and split into several files to put it on CD/DVD/flash or FAT16/FAT32/exFAT. Then the image files can be processed like regular disks.
• Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions, encrypted files (NTFS 5), alternative data streams (NTFS, NTFS 5).
• Recovering data if:
– FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
– VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed.
• Recognizes localized names.
• Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system.
• File or disk content can be viewed and edited with the advanced hexadecimal editor. The editor supports NTFS file attribute editing.
• Integration with DeepSpar Disk Imager, a professional HDD imaging device specifically built for data recovery from hard drives with hardware issues. Such integration provides R-Studio with a low-level fine-tuned access to drives with a certain level of hardware malfunction. Moreover, it allows disk imaging and analyzing be performed simultaneously. That is, any sector R-Studio accesses on the source disk will be immediately cloned to a clone disk and any other data recovery operation will be made from that clone disk avoiding further deterioration of the source disk and great reduction in processing time.
What’s New in Version 6
• Handling of severe hard drive read instabilities: R-Studio Technician provides features at the hardware level of hard disk drives, based on its integration with professional data recovery equipment DeepSpar Disk Imager.
• Support for ReFS (Resilient File System), a new local file system Microsoft introduced in its Windows 2012 Server.
• Support for Windows 2012 Server OS.
• Support for RAID5 with parity delays often used in HP servers.
• Support for “nested” and “enhanced” RAID levels: RAID10 (1+0), RAID1E, RAID5E, RAID5EE, RAID6E.
• R-Studio Agent for main PC OS: Windows, MacOS, Linux.
• Simultaneous image creation and scan. Now R-Studio can create an image and, at the same time, scan the data from the image. As a result, two files are created at the same place: an image file and file with the scan info.
• File Recovery Lists: lists of files from disks that can be exported out of R-Studio, manually edited, than imported back, and files from those lists will be automatically marked for recovery. Such lists are very useful if you want someone who is far away to decide which files are to recover.
• RAID consistency check: you may check whether the parity blocks on a RAID are valid.
• Image and scan info files may be saved on and load from, remote computers. This helps R-Studio to avoid transferring large data volumes over network during network recovery.
Changes in R-Studio 6.3 build 154023
– R-Studio might crash when re-enumerating files on large partitions. Fixed.
– R-Studio might write an incorrect message “Enumeration of files… failed” to the log file even when partitions with large number of files were successfully opened. Fixed.
– R-Studio might add an incorrect file extensions to the file name when the image type was switched to “Byte to byte image”. Fixed.
– R-Studio might save default file paths when the path selection dialog box was closed using the Cancel button. (Only with successful save should.) Fixed.
– R-Studio might automatically generate an incorrect netmask on the Connect to remote dialog box. Fixed.
– R-Studio might incorrectly the state of the Show legend command. Fixed.
– Crashes when finishing the program. Fixed.
– An incorrect disk size on the Drives Copy Wizard. Fixed.
– Drives Copy Wizard sometimes couldn’t copy partitions. Fixed
– Read-only folders might be shown when selecting places to save files. Fixed.
– R-Studio always showed empty folders regardless of whether Show empty folders was enabled/disabled on the File Mask dialog box. Fixed.
– R-Studio showed folders even when Look at: Folders was disabled. Fixed.
– Possible crashes when virtual RAIDs were created from other virtual RAIDs. Fixed.
– Incorrect log messages might appear when connecting multi-part image files. Fixed.
– Crashes when detecting cyclic symlinks and hardlinks. Fixed.
– Incorrect value for Memory size on the Options dialog box. Fixed.
– R-Studio showed incorrect user’s data (MB, GB) when editing the Memory size field on the Settings/Memory tab. Fixed.
– The password dialog box didn’t show that the CapsLock key was on. Fixed.
ENJOY FULL Software R-Studio 6.3 Build 154025 Network Edition with Working Crack and Patch.