“Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac unites Mac and Windows with powerful performance that lets you run Windows productivity applications, even graphics intensive ones, with ease. Enjoy the latest Mountain Lion and Lion features in Windows applications. You can even use Mac OS X Mountain Lion features like Launchpad and Mission Control with your Windows applications, and run Mac OS X Lion as a guest operating system.
Whether you are a home user, a business professional, a student, a passionate gamer or your company plans to work with Mac or already has Mac, with Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac your Windows applications will run like they were made for Mac.”
With Parallels Desktop for Mac, you can seamlessly run both Windows and Mac OS X applications side-by-side with speed, control and confidence.
Setting up Parallels Desktop for Mac is easy. Bring all your PC programs, documents, photos, music and browser bookmarks to your Mac, then run them all like they were made for your Mac. It’s the best of both worlds on one desktop.
Performance and Personalization
Experience as much or as little Windows as you want. Multiple view modes make it possible for you to customize the level of integration between Mac and Windows without compromising performance.
Running Windows software on your Mac is so easy and smooth, it’s effortless. Proving Mac and Windows can do more than coexist — they can collaborate.
* A Mac computer with an Intel Core 2 Duo, Core i3, Core i5, Core i7, or Xeon processor (Core Solo and Core Duo processors are no longer supported)
* Minimum 2 GB of memory (4 GB of memory is recommended to run Windows 7 in a virtual machine or if your host OS is Lion)
* About 700 MB of disk space on the boot volume (Macintosh HD) for Parallels Desktop installation
* About 15 GB of disk space for each virtual machine
* Mac OS X Mountain Lion 10.8
* Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4 or later
* Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6.8 or later
Note: Mac OS X Leopard v10.5.x is not supported in this version of Parallels Desktop.
ENJOY this clean & working Parallels Desktop 8 for MAC Trial Resetter.