The most advanced edition with network recovery support for companies that need to recover, protect and erase data from multiple workstations. Enterprise edition provides companies with all of the advanced tools of Ontrack EasyRecovery Professional along with support for RAID systems and VMware® In order to complete the data management lifecycle, Ontrack EasyRecovery Enterprise also allows for permanent deletions of data.
Ontrack EasyRecovery helps in most common data loss scenarios
It is ok to attempt a data recovery with do-it-yourself software if the media you are recovering from is functioning properly. If it is making noises or has suffered some type of physical damage, then sending it in for data recovery service is necessary.
Common types of data loss for a DIY recovery:
- Accidental deletion of files or folders
- Files that are missing
- An accidental reformatting of media
- Damaged files
- Initialized disks
- Corrupt volumes
- Software quickly scans the media and builds a list of lost and deleted files.
- View list of recoverable files. If the list contains the files you need, purchase the full license.*
- Search for specific lost and deleted files by matching file name or type.
- Select any drive, including network drives and removable media, as a target for your recovered data.
- Copy recovered data over to new destination.