“Alloy 2 gives you futuristic tools, fast results and most importantly, fantastic sound. Bring character and life to every element of your mix with Alloy 2.
Far more than just a traditional channel strip, Alloy 2 is a modern twist on classic mixing. The basics have been re-imagined with forward-thinking features and time-saving flexibility. Innovative sound sculpting tools are ripe with potential for delivering your distinctive sound. And best of all, Alloy 2 allows you to focus on mixing without distraction, neatly packaging the mixing essentials in a self-contained and completely configurable plug-in that puts everything you need at your fingertips.”
• Get six powerful tools in one integrated plug-in: Equalizer, Dynamics, Exciter, De-Esser, Transient Shaper and Limiter.
• Achieve exceptional sound quality, balancing vintage emulation with digital precision.
• Hear results immediately with zero latency performance, whether you’re tracking in real-time or in the midst of a mix session.
• Visualize your mixing decisions with rich meter displays to guide the way.
• Start fast, then go deep with over 250 presets and a tweaker’s paradise of advanced controls.
• Windows: XP (32-bit), Vista (64-bit), 7 (32- & 64-bit), Windows 8 (32- & 64-bit)
Pro Tools 7.4–11 (RTAS, AudioSuite, 64-bit AAX), VST, VST3, Audio Unit, DirectX
Plug-in host compatibility:
Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, WaveLab, GarageBand, Logic, Audition, SONAR, ACID, Vegas, Sound Forge, Peak, Ableton Live, and many more
Note: Compatible with both 32-bit and 64-bit hosts.
What’s NEW in Version 2.02
Enhancements and fixes
• Plug-in formats: Added 64-bit AAX support for Pro Tools 11
• Please note: This update no longer supports 32-bit AAX. Customers accustomed to using 32-bit AAX in Pro Tools 10 can instead use the RTAS plug-in format without any degradation in audio quality. For your convenience, any session saved with the 32-bit AAX version of Alloy 2 will automatically open with RTAS.
ENJOY this FULL Working Pre-cracked Software, iZotope Alloy 2.02 for Windows users.