FILERECOVERY 2016 is the ultimate file recovery software for all your file recovery and data recovery needs!
How to recover files deleted or lost on your hard drive. FILERECOVERY 2016 for Windows is a safe do-it-yourself data and file recovery solution that is designed to recover lost and deleted files from all types of media such as hard drives, optical drives, flash media drives, and multi-media or mobile devices. FILERECOVERY® 2016 for Windows recovers files whether they have been deleted from the command line, from within an application, the file system, or removed from the recycle bin. In addition FILERECOVERY® 2016 recovers formatted or lost drives, drives with a severe logical file system damage, and can even reconstruct lost RAIDs!
- PC – Windows® XP or higher on the Intel Platform running at 1.0GHz or Faster
- A Storage Drive or Network Drive at least as large as the amount of data you wish to recover
- Minimum of 1 GB RAM
- Warning: Download or Installation on drive X:\ (X=download or setup drive) could overwrite deleted files.
- It is recommend to install on a drive not used for recovery or a dedicated recovery machine.
- Access to all Windows® file systems under any operating system environment as stated above.
- Standard write using system API minimizes the chance of disk corruption.
- No file and drive size limitations associated with a DOS based programs.
- Full access to the network and other installed peripherals such as USB, flash drives, and external hard drives.
- Compatibility with Stripe Sets RAID and Mirrored Drives.
- Supports CD/DVD media recovery (ISO9660/UDF combined with ISO9660) and Linux media (EXT2/3)
- Easy to use and a fully automated wizard, which walks the user through the program.
- Easy to use wizard driven interface
- Ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of lost and deleted files
- Search lost and deleted files matching file name criteria
- Fast scanning engine allows the file list to be built quickly
- Easy to understand File Manager and typical Save File dialog
- Secure data recovery: FILERECOVERY® does not write on the drive it is scanning
- Saving data to any drive is possible, including network drives, removable media, etc.
- PC version supports compressed and encrypted files for Windows® NTFS
- Will not support RAID recovery or remote access recovery.
All the great features of FILERECOVERY® 2016 Standard for Windows plus:
- Supports RAID recovery, but will not support remote access recovery.