UnHackMe fixes what the others can’t!
UnHackMe was initially created as anti-rootkit software (2005), but currently eliminates the following types of malicious software:
- Search redirecting.
- Popup ads.
- Potentially unwanted programs (PUPs).
- Unwanted processes.
- Slow browsing.
- Keyloggers, etc.
- UnHackMe is an all-in-one toolbox for removing malware.
- Extremely fast.
You can check your computer in only one minute!
- Compatible with all known antivirus software.
Does it really work?
Yes! It works! UnHackMe is able to work in 3 different modes:
- Normal Windows mode.
UnHackMe removes “unwanted programs”, cleans a browser, deletes Trojans, adware, and spyware.
- Offline scanning when booting from USB/CD (Warrior mode).
The external check is made when a computer boots from a USB/CD device.
This principle of double-checking offers a superb advantage: any suspicious code can be removed prior to getting a chance to run in your system.
It is easy to locate and eliminate inactive malicious software at this stage.
It also becomes easy to discover any kernel rootkits, which hide their files away, as well as registry and boot-record rootkits.
- Remotely checking a computer by log file.
If my grandma is having a problem with her PC, she sends me the log file.
Then I check the file and send a solution file to her computer.
Some clicks later and she is happy again!
Is UnHackMe like an antivirus?
No. UnHackMe concentrates on problems which antivirus programs do not look for. It looks like MSConfig on steroids!
- Scanning of installed programs for “Potentially Unwanted Programs” (PUPs).
- Checking for junk files, created by PUPs, adware, and spyware.
- Scanning of Windows startup programs, services, and drivers.
- Testing Windows shortcuts.
- Scanning for rootkits.
- Examining the browsers’ search settings.
- Scanning the browsers add-ons.
- Testing the hosts file and DNS settings.
- Testing startup files using several antivirus programs on the Virustotal.com.
UnHackMe uses its own database to detect which programs you should remove from your PC. You can agree with it or not. If you find a program on the list that is OK, you can mark it as a False Positive. An important advantage of UnHackMe is that you can find previously undetected malware by inspecting the UnHackMe results.