Introducing BurnAware, full-featured disc burning software.
BurnAware is a family of full-featured and free burning software to create CD, DVD and Blu-ray discs of all types. Home users can easily burn bootable discs, multisession discs, high-quality audio CDs and video DVDs, make, copy and burn disc images. Power users will benefit from BurnAware’s advanced options, including control of boot settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD text for tracks and discs, data recovering, disc spanning and direct copying.
One of the most noticeable feature is an user interface – clean, effective, easy-to-use and multilingual. Another great benefits are low CPU usage while burning and very stable burning process. Plus support of latest OS – Windows 10, as well as any version starting from Windows XP, both 32 and 64 bits.
Besides standard options, BurnAware offers many advanced options such as BOOT settings, UDF partition and versions, ISO levels and restrictions, session selection, CD-Text for track and disc, byte by byte verification, direct copying, disc spanning and many more.
- Burn your files to CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Append or update Multisession discs
- Create Bootable CD or DVD
- Create Audio CDs and MP3 discs
- Create DVD-Video and BDMV discs
- Make standard or boot disc images
- Copy disc to ISO image
- Copy CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs
- Erase or format rewritable disc
- Burn data across multiple discs (disc spanning)
- Extract files from multisession or corrupted discs
- Write ISO to multiple recorders
What’s New with v8.8?
• Support of bitrate type to Audio Grabber.
• Option to use MS-DOS date and time format.
• Support of CUE/FLAC playlist.
• Command-line support for Audio CD.
• Updated installer and Help file.
• Improvements to disc reading speed.
• Command-line improvements.
• Bug with possible stoppage while copying disc.
• Bug with keeping bitrate while using grabbing track.
• Bug with processing some M3U and PLS files.
• Minor bug fixes.