“From first look to final image, Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 makes everything about digital photography easier, faster, and more amazing. Perfect your shots with powerful new adjustment tools like the Advanced Healing Brush. Efficiently organize all your photos and share them almost anywhere.”
See the top new features
Create even better images with new features like the Advanced Healing Brush for removing image defects and Upright for straightening photos. Share your favorites with new video slide shows that blend still shots, videos, and music.
Advanced Healing Brush
With the new Advanced Healing Brush, you can quickly fix image flaws like dust and lint, or seamlessly erase just about any object. Improved control lets you easily remove things with odd shapes such as threads or splotches.
New Features in Lightroom 5.2
* A Smoothness adjustment slider has been added to the Detail Panel under Color Noise Reduction. This helps to reduce low-frequency color mottling artifacts
* Refinements to the Spot Healing Tool:
..- New Feather control
..- Auto find source method now works better for images with textured areas like rocks, bark, and foliage
..- Auto find source method now prefers source areas within the crop rectangle
* Auto Exposure has been improved to be more consistent across images and across different image sizes.
* Smart Preview size has been updated to 2560 pixels on the long edge.
* Refinements to the Local Adjustment Brush:
..- Right Click (PC) / Control-click (Mac) on a brush adjustment pin to bring up a context menu to duplicate or delete
..- Control+Alt+Drag (PC) / Command+Option+Drag (Mac) on a brush adjustment pin to clone (duplicate) that adjustment
Newly added support for Tethered Capture in Lightroom 5.2
– Canon EOS 6D
– Canon EOS Rebel T5i / EOS 700D / EOS Kiss X7i
– Canon EOS Rebel SL1 / EOS 100D / EOS Kiss X7
– Nikon D7100
New Camera Support in Lightroom 5.2
– Canon EOS 70D
– Canon PowerShot G16
– Canon PowerShot S120*
– Casio Exilim EX-ZR800
– Fujifilm FinePix HS22EXR
– Fujifilm FinePix HS35EXR
– Fujifilm FinePix S205EXR
– Fujifilm X-A1
– Fujifilm X-M1
– Leica C (Typ 112)
– Olympus OM-D E-M1*
– Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX7
– Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ70
– Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ72
– Pentax Q7
– Pentax K-50
– Pentax K-500
– Sony DSC-RX100 II
– Sony A3000 (ILCE-3000)
– Sony NEX-5T
* denotes preliminary supply
Bugs Corrected in Lightroom 5.2
– Output Sharpening and Noise Reduction were not applied to exported images that were resized to less than 1/3 of the original image size.
– Slideshow Exporting process fails for time-lapse sequences.
– Unable to export a Book. This only occurred after a customer deleted a background photo.
– Catalog containing images processed with PV2003 were adding a post-crop vignette when catalog upgraded to Lightroom 5.
– JPEG decoding produced a red colorcast.
– Unable to scroll through photos when in Full screen mode. This only occurs when more than 1 photo is selected.
– “Store presets with this catalog” preference is not preserved when upgrading catalog from previous versions of Lightroom.
– Crash when scrubbing Size slider with existing spot selected.
– Landscape crop not maintained on portrait oriented photos
– Pressing the Reset button while holding the Shift key results in an internal error.
– Crash when attempting to move brush spots.
– Gray area is shown when zooming in/out after cropping image.
– A row of vertical artifacts appears along bottom edge of photo when applying Grain.
– Defringe Color Sampler is inaccurate on photos that have Upright applied.
– All of the images on a Compact Flash card did not appear in the Import Dialogue.
– Metadata panel displayed incorrect information after modifying published photo. Please note that this only occurred when metadata was changed after the photo was published.
– Soundtrack does not fade at the end of a slideshow.
– The Esc key did not exit the slideshow after right clicking screen with mouse during slideshow playing.
– Import dialog remained blank for folders that contain PNG files with XMP sidecars.
* Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor*
* DirectX 10–capable or later graphics card
* Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 or Windows 8
* 2GB of RAM (4GB recommended)
* 2GB of available hard-disk space
* 1024×768 display
* DVD-ROM drive required if purchasing Adobe® Photoshop® Lightroom® retail boxed version
* Internet connection required for Internet-based services†
Languages : English, Deutsch, Español, Français, Italiano, Nederlands, Português (Brasil), Svenska, 日本語, 简体中文, 繁體中文, 한국어