“Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 web design software provides an intuitive visual interface for making and editing HTML websites and mobile apps. Use Fluid Grid Layout designed for cross-platform compatibility to create adaptive layouts. Review designs with Multiscreen Preview before publishing.
Upgrade to Dreamweaver CS6 to efficiently create and test cross-platform, cross-browser HTML5 content using the updated Live View and Multiscreen Preview panels. Build better mobile apps with enhanced jQuery and PhoneGap™ support, and save time uploading large files with the reengineered, multithreaded FTP transfer tool.”
Fluid Grid Layout
Create cross-platform and cross-browser-compatible web designs using the CSS3-based Fluid Grid Layout system. Work faster and more efficiently as you develop projects using clean, industry-standard code for a wide range of devices and computers. Visually construct complex web designs and page layouts without getting buried in code.
Streamlined HTML5 audio and video
Easily add audio and video to your HTML5-based websites and applications.
Faster HTML5 elements insertion
Use the newly reorganized Insert panel to more intuitively add HTML5 tags and elements.
Edge Animate support
Add life to your pages by importing standards-based compositions right from Adobe Edge Animate.
More efficient FTP transfers
Transfer large projects faster and more reliably using a robust, multi-threaded FTP engine.
Improved FTP performance
Save time uploading larger files with the reengineered multithreaded FTP transfer tool. Upload site files faster and more efficiently to speed production time.
Adobe Business Catalyst integration
Use the integrated Business Catalyst panel in Dreamweaver to connect and edit sites you build with Adobe Business Catalyst (available separately). Build e-commerce sites with the hosted solution. More about website builder ›
Enhanced jQuery Mobile support
Build native mobile apps for iOS and Android platforms using updated support for jQuery Mobile. Build apps to reach mobile audiences while streamlining your mobile development workflow.
Updated PhoneGap support
Updated support for Adobe PhoneGap™ makes it easier to build and package native apps for Android and iOS. Create mobile apps by repurposing existing HTML code. Use PhoneGap emulators to check your designs.
Animate changes to CSS properties as transitions to bring web designs to life. Maintain greater control of web design as you finesse page elements and create captivating effects.
Updated Live View
Test pages before publishing using updated Live View functionality. Live View now uses the latest version of the WebKit rendering engine to provide the ultimate in HTML5 support
Updated Multiscreen Preview panel
Check the display of projects built for smartphones, tablets, and desktops with the updated Multiscreen Preview panel. This enhanced panel now enables you to check rendering of HTML5 content.
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1. Adobe® Creative Suite® 5.5 and CS6 applications also support Windows 8. Refer to the CS6 FAQ for more information about Windows 8 support.*
- 512MB of RAM
- 1GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1280×800 display with 16-bit video card
- Java™ Runtime Environment 1.6 (included)
- DVD-ROM drive
- QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for HTML5 media playback
- This software will not operate without activation. Broadband Internet connection and registration are required for software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.* Phone activation is not available.
ENJOY this clean & working Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Crack.